A two day vacation isn't much, but I'll take it. St. Lou, here I come.
- An update on the Yankee trio away at camp. [Blues]
- Erik Johnson is beefier. [Sporting News]
- It's official: The Blues are the chic team for 2009-10. [Fox Sports]
- David Backes dominates camp. What does he not do well? [Canadian Press]
- Mike Keane is like Brett Favre, except he's not an asshole and is being quiet about his desire to not retire. So he's not like Favre at all. [NHL.com]
- Scott Gomez is leaving the pressure cooker of New York to the pressure cooker of Montreal. Good luck, pride of Alaska. [TSN]
- The Versus schedule is out. The Blues have 5 games on the former rodeo network. [Versus]
- 20 Cent a.k.a Patrick Kane has been charged with just a misdemeanor. [TSN]
- FTF has a song for the summer. Brad, Sean -- get cracking. [Fear the Fin]
- Dan Bylsma met with Mike Tomlin to discuss ... winning? Living in Pittsburgh? The zone blitz? I'm lost here. [TSN]
- Who ya got: Ryan Miller or Tim Thomas. [Puck Daddy]
- Todd Bertuzzi is cursed! Awesome! [The Hockey News]
- Oh homeless people, your wit is almost charming. [Holy Taco]
- The five creepiest sex scenes in comics ... Superman made a sex tape? What the hell. [Cracked.com]
Doc Whiskey sends along today's video. Hope you enjoy.