It's Sunday. Pretty soon it'll mean that it's time to watch some football. For now, it's just morning links.
- The Hockey News author doesn't claim to be an "Oshie expert," but he can predict a franchise player when he sees one. (Thanks, Dan)
- Links from Mirtle. One concerns the Bolts ownership. The other discusses Heatley's unhappiness using fanciful charts and such.
- Raw Charge reports on their team's ownership.
- It's not NHL per se, but it's hockey. This celebration is still worth watching. Terrell Owens is made he didn't come up with this.
- General sports columnists talking about hockey are coming to an end. Let us all rejoice. Hell, I never liked Michael Wilbon, anyway.
- Second Indian Committed City is reporting on the US olympic camp. Good read if you block out the Hawks stuff. They even give Teej some props.
- Mental Floss brings us some old school airline ads. The times they are a'changin.
- This is just another excuse to go visit Game Time's European correspondents.
Hildy passes along this one. It's part genius and part disturbing.
Averagejoe is back tomorrow. And I'm back in school tomorrow. Fuck.