Happy Thursday, all. I love me some payday.
- Optimism abounds for the Blues. Good. I'm glad they feel like I feel. [Blues]
- In case you missed it: Some dude says the Blues fanbase is the 20th-ranked in the league citing, among other things, an online presence that is among the leagues worst. Kindly go fuck yourself, sir. (Hat tip to Hildy and Patel). [MVN] [SLGT]
Former Blue -- well, former just about everything -- Mike Sillinger is calling it a career. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- The NHL offers just $140 millie for the 'Yotes. [TSN]
- Darren Dreger breaks down "What it all means" re: The Coyotes. [TSN]
- Shane Doan speaks out about the Phoenix situation. [ESPN]
- Mr. Plank should really be a Blues fan. [Fear the Fin]
- Damn you offseason, just END. This is what you are forcing bloggers to write about: national anthem singers, and it's not about the great Charles Glenn. [Canes Country]
- Ilya Kovalchuk talks KHL and the ATL. It's a good read. [Puck Daddy]
- Ottawa Senators coach Cory Clouston talks about what it's like to coach a woman. I'm sorry, that's offensive to women. [Ottawa Citizen]
- From the Answer Man: A game for the whole family -- Porn Star or Potato. No nudity but uhh wait until you get home. [PornstarorPotato]
Holy shit. This is animal abuse. Panda Dog will haunt my dreams. [Telegraph.uk]
Everyone needs a friend. [Craig's List]
From NatetheGreat. Ugh.