Back on my home turf (and home internet).
Links should go off incident free today.
- Examiner.com gives us a preview of the Blues. EJ will be important and Paul Kariya will bounce back, they say.
- According to Puck Daddy and his source, Tanguay is indeed a Bolt.
- Free Canucks player cards. Two words: Target practice. (Thanks, Hildy)
- More on the 'Yotes. Glendale wants them to stay, but not at cost to them.
- Jim Balsillie says the Leafs won't let him play in their sandbox.
- Hell, I didn't even know Forsberg was still alive. Good for him, I suppose.
- CCR updates us on the porn industry doing sitcom parodies. It's safe for work, as he tells.
- We olive hockey. But that same amount of money could buy 76,000 Jack in the Box tacos. (Thanks again, Hildy)
- Great moments in last wills and testaments.
- Newsweek is all about the naughty motifs. This time it's the "C" word. (Hildy with the hat trick)
Don't forget. The Cardinals hurdled the 6 run plateau last night so it's cheap drinks at Mobil.
As for the video. It's one of my favorite routines.
Told you they'd be back with a vengeance on Sunday.
Averagejoe is back for the work week.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com