Welcome one, welcome all to the weekend.
- More on the Belfour signing. JD figured he'd get some shit for this one. Also, Puck Daddy compared this to the Autobots hiring Starscream for an Anger Management position. Spot on, Puck Father, spot on.
- Don't forget. Kerber's on the radio every Wednesday from 6-8 PM.
- I'm sad to say I found this off Second City. But we can both agree that we enjoy hockey and beer, both to excess.
- It's not a morning links story without stories about the trials and tribulations of Phoenix, Jim Balsillie, and the NHL. Mirtle has two posts that make it today.
- Puck Daddy's Sean Leahy argues that Jeremy Roenick gets in the HHOF the same time Pierre Turgeon does.
- Ryan Kesler is bugged by the fact that his name carries a "pest" connotation with it. Are you fuckin' kidding me?
- To answer the headline's question: Not me. TSN talks about a comeback for Theoren Fleury.
- I never knew Ron McLean felt this way.
- Why would a love potion have anything to do with taking portions of stone from a tomb?
- Uncomfortable diplomatic meetings.
- I suppose this principle could be applied to darts, pool, or whatever games populate your favorite watering hole.
Autopsy report came out on Billy Mays. Cocaine was a contributing factor.
In the meantime, enjoy this parody:
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com