Sunday: Not as good as Saturday, but it sure beats the hell out of Monday.
Let's click stuff
- Blues sign former Las Vegas Wrangler Adam Cracknell. Having played in Vegas, I'm sure he's crossed paths with the likes of Rick Tocchet and Mrs. Gretzky (Too soon? Nah)
UPDATE! Patrick Kane has been arrested concerning an incident with a cab driver. The_Hoff and BleedBlue42 posted links to TSN via the fanshot and the comment. Second City has their say. You stay classy, Buffalo.
- NHL to Balsillie: "Fuck off."
- It's true. Theo Fleury wants back in the game. From Mirtle's establishment, it sounds like Theo is having hard times financially.
- Hahahahahahahaha. Hossa finally gets to meet "Stanley."
- Speaking of Stanley, the NHL's HockeyJesus™ got his day with the cup.
- If you have 45 minutes to kill, Carnie has a video helping you put your constitutional rights to use when facing the lawmen.
- G.I. Joe war crimes. Truly a dark day in America.
- I'd say I fulfill 7 or so qualities on this list. How about you all?
- Another clip. The WTF blanket for dogs. My God, why?
- The Usual Suspects is an obvious choice. Empire Strikes Back almost seems like a cop out, considering it was part of a trilogy.
- And last but not least...the 5 stages of a hangover. Unrelated note, if you haven't seen The Hangover yet, do so soon. Then again, it'll be out on DVD soon, too. Meh...your call.
Now THIS is how you pay a fine.
Hope you enjoy the tail end of the weekend. And fare thee well, Shark Week. See you next year.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com