Man, hockey is almost back. Life is getting real good.
- Training camp is coming! [Blues]
- Here are 10 questions that the Blues will be looking to answer and camp ... and beyond. [Stltoday.com]
- Lars Eller has mono. Fragile Lars? What's Danish for fragile? [Belleville News-Democrat]
- Andy Murray answered questions, like real ones. He says Perron will be a point man on the power play. [Stltoday.com]
- Dany Heatley traded to San Jose in a three-team deal ... [ESPN]
- ... Or you know, he's still in Ottawa. Nice try, ESPN. [TSN]
- How come in court, the third man in doesn't get tossed. This is hockey, isn't it? [TSN]
- Mike Comrie is going back to Edmonton. [Lighthouse Hockey]
- Theo Fleury has been reinstated. [TSN]
- I wasn't aware President Barack Obama won the Cup. But, since he's holding it, I'll just assume he was a healthy scratch for the playoffs. [TSN]
- Mats Sundin back with Orca? I just hope he decides sooner than he did last year. [Nucks Misconduct]
- How to be a man. [The Art of Manliness]
- My resume could sure use an upgrade. [Microsoft (really?)]
- Learn something new every day ... door close buttons might not work. [Wikipedia]
- Awesome. Pure awesome. Best plot description ever. [Funny Junk]
It's Friday. Laugh. Although, I gotta disagree with Mr. Chappelle: I'm a purple drink man.
gametimelinks(at)gmail.com. Send PCS some good stuff.