While the rest of you had Labor Day off last Monday, I'm off this Monday. It's really going to be nice having the day off while the rest of the world works. Let's get to some links.
- Aaron Palushaj is trying to make an impression at camp. [STLtoday.com]
- The Blues are happy Erik Johnson is back. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- Good news: Andy McDonald has wheels and endurance. Bad news: His ankle still bothers him a bit. [STLtoday.com]
- Kanye West doesn't like the Predators new third jerseys. [Puck Daddy]
- Seriously, the Preds unveiled its new third by having a country singer wear it. Fitting. [On the Forecheck]
- Jason Allison, who has been away for three years, is trying to make a comeback. [TSN]
- I wish Dany Heatley's former Ottawa mates would rip him a new one, but alas, they didn't. [TSN]
- Phoenix, Tampa Bay, the Panthers ... the list just keeps growing. Thank you Dave Checketts. [Litter Box Cats]
- What if, instead of a cat, Garfield was former President James A. Garfield. [Garfield as Garfield]
- If you find yourself talking to a cop, don't ask him stupid stuff. [Things Not To Ask A Cop]
Music Mondays are back. We are taking requests. Today, I'm just gonna go with some good rock from Coheed and Cambria. This would be my entrance music -- if I ever needed it.
That's all folks. Be back tomorrow. Maybe ... No, I will. Toodles. Gametimelinks(at)gmail.com