- Blues vs. Avalance tonight in another game that doesn't count. It's at home, though, so there is that. [Blues]
- Team Wamsley wins the Wendy Pleau cup. Nice to see Keith Tkachuck got all purty for the trophy presentation. [Blues]
- There aren't many, but there are some spots up for grabs for the Blues. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- Alex Pietrangelo is adjusting to the NHL. [STLtoday.com]
- JR chatted. Here are his answers. [Stltoday.com]
- Here's what happened last night in fake games. [Yahoo!]
- And here's what's going down in fact action today. [Yahoo!]
- Theo Fleury scored the shootout winner in his first game in 6 years. Seriously. [TSN]
- Two weeks later, the NHL is still reacting to the firing for Paul Kelly. [TSN -- Dreger]
- Jerry Moyes wants to have a judge mediate his difference with the Coyotes and the "key sale issues." [TSN]
- Dion Phaneuf blew up Kyle Okposo last night. Was it dirty? Dominik takes a look. [Lighthouse Hockey]
- Looks like the Blues, and others, will be able to fly. [TheStar.com]
Versus and DirecTV are talking. Hope. [Puck Daddy]
This may be the coolest goalie mask, mostly because of who owns it. [D.C. Sports Bog]
- The court of public opinion is taken literally. [Instant Jury]
- Doug's friend is pretty dumb. Enjoy. [I'm dead and it's all my fault]
- From NatetheGreat. comes a new iPhone case that you'll all the hipsters will soon have. [Case-Mate]
CCR sends us a lovely little mashup. Enjoy.
After the jump, we have the Friday standup video.
Gametimelinks(at)gmail.com. Poor College Student is bringing the noise this weekend. I'm excited.