Blues win! *Happy dance*
- 6-2 good guys. Brief recap action.
- Kerber chatted with Coach Murray yesterday. Yes, Spiderman, he's still going to get you.
- Darryl Sydor seems to be gaining ground. Or maybe not. Either way, JR took the time to write this about him.
- Hockey writers (with "very special" guest Andy Strickland) debate over who's a better fit for the Blues: King or Janssen
- Dallas is in town tonight. Preview is here. No word on where to listen/watch as far as I can tell. Look for something closer to game time.
- Phil Kessel to the Leafs for a pair of 1st rounders (2010 and 2011) and a 2nd rounder. Kessel then signs for $27 million Burkebucks over 5 years. Read about it at Stanley Cup of Chowder, or try Puck Daddy, maybe even Pension Plan Puppets. Hell, in a pinch, you could even find analysis over at Mirtle's establishment.
- The Phaneuf Hit. Clean? Dirty? They got analysis and the video over at Puck Daddy.
- Air Canada reaches an agreement with the USA to charter teams to and from games. That's good to hear. I was worried how Walt might do with road trips to Alberta.
- This was clipped just because the phrase "Ulfie Hockey" makes an appearance.
- Bruins unveil their Winter Classic jerseys. I like 'em. Read up on Stanley Cup of Chowder and Puck Daddy.
- Don't fuck with that guy. (Thanks, Busch Ice)
- Poon Palace: An actual restaurant, apparently. (Thanks, Hildy)
- Rink workers: Tougher and smarter than other workers.
- Want to get back at that crazy neighbor by hiring a clown? You're not the only one, apparently.
Busch Ice provides some hilarity
and one I'd been planning to show since last night. "PC load letter? What the fuck does that mean?"
Man, it feels good to have this much Blues shit to link to. Come back later for a GDT and (hopefully) some way to watch/listen to the game.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com