- David Backes says Technoviking has "scary skill"
- The preseason power play provided plenty of pop last night. 5-0 good guys.
- In case you somehow missed the Fanpost section. Liut! and WpgMikos link to previews from Puck Daddy and Illegal Curve.
- Could Gretzky's next gig be with Team Canada? Read this and interpret for yourself.
- Sore "groin" for Crosby. Yeah, right.
- Anybody that beats Detroit is a friend of mine. Go, Gustavsson!
- Word surfaces that Brian Burke wanted to sign Steve Moore back in 2005 with Anaheim. The same Brian Burke that GMed Vancouver in 2004 when Bertuzzi's attack occurred. Meanwhile, brother Dominic is still unsigned. I've got a feeling this can of worms could be open for a while.
- Dominik asks the tough questions in this article about goalie craziness. Such questions include, "Whatever happened to Irish goalies?"
- Scores from Saturday. Wings lose and Blues win. It's a great day.
- Schedule for Sunday features a Stanley Cup rematch. Except it's still preseason.
- Great moments in "That's what she said" history. Now there's a review board just to make sure "she" is properly quoted.
- Great moments in child-naming history. Check out the picture's caption and you'll see what I mean.
- And then this guy's just really pissed off.
- Football broadcast maps from Chris Gift. We get Rams/Packers and Steelers/Bengals.
Two videos today (Sometimes I spoil you all, y'know)
First up, is a combination of wrasslin' and gamblin. WOOOO! (Good find, Brad O'Neal)
Second, for the women of GT, compare and debate the merits of creepiness of these "eligible" bachelors.
Averagejoe returns for Monday, Tuesday, and beyond. Send good finds his way at gametimelinks (at) gmail.com