Man doing the links two days in a row is tough. Hope you enjoy.
- I really hope Alex Pietrangelo doesn't become a douche who dates super models and hurts his knee. [Blues]
- The bearded one, Chris Mason, will be on the radio tonight. [Blues]
- The Blues are enthused. So am I. Hockey is back. [Stltoday.com]
- Want to know about "wealthy Aboriginal hockey stars set for National Hockey League training camps to open?" Click here. Oh and Dwayne (D.J.) King is included. [Grassroots News]
- Stuff you know: Derek Armstrong is a Blue. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- Don't worry too much about Armstrong, looks like hes heading to Peoria. [pjstar.com]
- It's the NHL vs. Jim Balsillie. Please, Hockey God, make it stop. [TSN]
- Oh how far Sister Christian Backman has fallen. [NHL.com]
- I don't understand why there is so much talk about Phil Kessel, a player out until December. Let him prove he's healthy before giving him a fat, long-term deal. [TSN]
- William "Boots" Del Baggio III, former owner of the Predators, is going to a federal-pound-me-in-the-ass prison. [TSN]
- Judging by his mugshot, don't fuck with the new Senior Vice President and Director of Officiating Terry Gregson. [TSN]
- Should we get together and buy this? [NHL.com]
- Dany Heatley is going to Ottawa. Will he whine on the way there? [SLAM! Sports]
- Patrick Roy's son will stand trial for assault DURING a hockey game. [ESPN]
- Nikolai Zherdev to the Thrashers? Are they trying to win? Why start now. [Bird Watchers Anonymous]
- Pavol Demitra is hurt? I'm shocked. [Nucks Misconduct]
- This made me laugh way, way too much. The difference between white people and black people. [The Chive]
- Gotta love doodles. [Doodurls]
- Wanna step into a Slim Jim? You sure about that? [Wired]
- This applies to me a little too well. [iceicebabies.com]
Holy shit this is the coolest dog ever.
That's it for today. Gametimelinks(at)gmail.com. Send us stuff. PLEASE come back later. Gallagher comes out of hibernation. Don't miss it.