I'm typing this at 5 p.m. on Thursday. Nothing has happened yet, but I'm getting off work in about an hour and then driving to a friend's party. You know what that means, friends: crappy links! Happy hangover day!
- Blues played. I'm gonna guess they lost. If they didn't go Note! [Yahoo! Sports]
- If Derek Armstrong and his wackiness help out, he should be the new captain. [Belleville News Democrat]
- JR talks. Mad props for taking on the dickhole fans. [STLtoday]
- The last results of 2009. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Two games ring in 2010. You may have heard about one of them. [Yahoo! Sports]
- The Yanks and the Nucks meet up Thursday night in the World Jrs. This should have the results. If not, look around the net. Someone will have it. [TSN]
- It snowed at Fenway Park while the teams were practicing. Awesome. [TSN]
- Team America (FUCK YEAH!) will get announced tomorrow. ESPN's experts see Erik Johnson and David Backes getting a call. Frosted Tips (a.k.a T.J. Oshie) will have to stay home. [ESPN]
- The NHL may have a weather plan in place for tomorrow's big game. [ESPN]
- The Bruins' goalies will have new masks for the big game. [Stanley Cup of Chowder]
- This is going to get annoying. But I do agree, saying twenty ten makes more sense. [twentynot2000]
- Tiny technology will doom us all! [Cracked]
- Hope none of you got drunk and got a dope tat last night. [Ink Art Tattoos]
- This should keep you entertained. [Yep Yep]
Happy New Year! Remember when the Blues won two in Sweden? Good times.
Haven't made a New Year's Resolution? I have an idea: Send more stuff to gametimelinks(at)gmail.com. Poor College Student will be here tomorrow. Send him stuff.