Three wins in a row is officially a streak. Two at home is even better. Everything's coming up Milhouse!
- Chris Mason gets his first shutty of the year as the Blues blank the Wild 1-nil. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- The Minnesota WIlds are all fired up about the T.J. Oshie slewfoot. Andrew Ebbett was in a neck brace after the game. [Star Tribune]
- Ed Belfour is gone and Jeremy Rutherford floats the name Curtis Joseph as a possible replacement. I'm all for this move. Also, D.J. King is healthy, but he sucks too much to play. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- One of the Blues longtime, devoted fans has passed away. [Riverfront Times]
- Look, I want to read this article about Alex Steen, but when the second fucking sentence calls Eric Brewer a "skilled player," my mind shut off. Can you make it further than I did? [STLtoday]
- In this notebook, its reported that Hannu Toivonen might be on the move — as a loaner to the Springfield Falcons. [Faceoff]
- Thursday's results. There were five shuttys last night. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Friday night has just two games. [Yahoo! Sports]
- From occasional Blues fan Mike Martin comes this link about a Philly fan who is not a total jackass. In fact, it's a kid who has a unique friendship with Flyers d-man Danny Syvret. [Philadelphia Daily News]
- Brian Burke says his coach, Ron Wilson, is safe. Didn't Larry Pleau say that a few weeks back? [ESPN]
- Rush drummer Neil Peart has redone Hockey Night In Canada theme. [TSN]
- Theoren Fleury is attempting to bring Graham James to justice. [TSN]
- There is another Brodeur in the NHL — Mike Brodeur. [TSN]
- Teemu Selane is going to be 2-to-6 after jaw surgery. [ESPN]
- I don't know if this is cruel, or funny. [Pic]
- COBRA! [Cobra Takeover]
- Watch the clip of Jimmy Kimmel on Jay Leno. Uncomfortable TV at its finest. [Gawker]
Childhood Trauma wants some Woody Allen on Game Time. Why not?
That's it for me. Poor College Student has the weekend shift. gametimelinks(at)gmail.com. I'm sure he'd love to hear from you.