4 wins in a row? Hell, let's do it. Bring on them Rangers.
But before that, here's some shit to click on.
- Blues offense sucks, but they know they suck.
- Blueshirts in town tonight. 7PM on FS-MW
- Payne has been sticking with Mason. And let's hear it for "Backup of the Decade" Ty Conklin. That's like handing out a blue ribbon to the best of the second place finishers.
- Pierre LeBrun has his take on Backes vs. Team Canada, complete with potential upcoming fights.
talktweet shit about Don Cherry
- The Female Fan: A take on a common sighting at Pens games and, as I see it, the mezzanine section on a student night. I hate my age demographic (teenage Game Time crowd, excluded).
- The longer Mike Danton has to wait, the better.
- Jack Bauer, Frankenlogos, and finding the G-spot: All in Puck Daddy's Jersey Fouls.
- Crosby says the Olympic tournament is "going to be intense." Understatement of the year.
- Olympic Hockey TV schedule is out.
- SI takes a stab at an Olympic preview. David Backes will not stand for the Americans being referred to as "smallish"
- For 2014, let's follow USA Hockey all the way to Hoth.
- Could you be arguing with a Wings fan? Did they use any of these tactics?
From Luvhockey, here's some Fast Times at Peoria involving "Sewer Ball," Wamsley's "Back in my day..." warmup, and Brett Sonne talking with Brendan Burke.
Come back for the GDT featuring our marquee matchup between the New York Rangers and YOUR ST. LOUIS BLUES! So let's get ready...to MAKE SOME
gametimelinks (at) gmail.com