Finally, I can start looking at home games on the schedule without wincing at the prospect of another embarrassing loss. The Blues are forechecking (or perhaps, FOURchecking) their way to more wins and looking good while they do it.
Now that I've filled my terrible pun quota, let's get to the links.
- Blues win!
- Not Lee Stempniak (Steen and Carlo) are shining for the Blues with the man advantage.
- Blueshirt Banter is feeling the pain of paltry scoring after the 4-1 game.
- Now we can argue about who didn't make this year's All-Star Game, even though there is no "this year's All-Star Game." Either way, Vote For Rory.
- ESPN's Pierre LeBrun looks at Nashville's goaltending conundrum (Rinne and Ellis are UFAs in the off-season), Sheldon Souray waiving his NTC (No, Blues. No.), and other stuff that's worth reading.
- Among the winning goaltenders last night, you'll find Rick DiPietro, for the first time since 2008.
- An opinion piece from the Oilers "Copper 'N Blue." Is it better to have "A" superstar or a few "good" players?
- Sunday's games.
- If I were Conan O'Brien, I'd be pissed off, too.
- Tetris. In this version, the piece doesn't move. You do the rotating
Since getting Netflix over the summer, my instant queue has been put to use by catching up on 5 seasons of The Office. You can skip this one if it's not your thing.
And considering the Blues just put some good ol' physicality on the Rangers, let's throw in a video with some Blues/Rangers fisticuffs.
Prospects Sunday is on its way. Averagejoe comes back to link you through the work week.
Both are causes for celebration.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com