This is good, now let's keep it up.
- Blues vs. Blue Jackets tonight in Ohio. Will Rick Nash and David Backes engage in a real fight? [CBS Sports]
- Davis Payne is still settling down in St. Louis. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- Not sucking in the third period pays off for the Blues. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Erik Johnson and Backes want T.J. Oshie to join them in Vancouver. [American Chroncile]
- Alex Steen es en fuego. [Pete Prose]
- Like George and Weezie, the Blues are movin' on up. [NHL.com]
- Lots of goals scored on Sunday. Looks like the Rangers are over their scoring slump. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Finally, the NHL takes over Monday nights. [Yahoo! Sports]
- If you see "The Tooth Fairy," I will ban you. [Kings]
- The Florida Panthers and shootouts make a blogger angry. [Litter Box Cats]
- Want to know how the Blues need to do to make the playoffs — or at least get 95 points? 23-12-0. It's doable. [Globe and Mail]
- Mike Richards vs. the Phily media. I really hate when the media acts like douchebags. [Broad Street Hockey]
- With no All-Star game, TSN "experts" pick All-Stars anyway. [TSN]
- Milan Hejduk is going to be out 2-to-4 weeks after minor knee surgery. [TSN]
- Taco Bell sauce packets get some new taglines. [I'm Cool, You're Not!]
- The got milk? campaign won't die. [milking got milk]
The only thing good about SNL is the Digital Shorts.
Finally, do this again.