A cognitive summary of my feelings towards last night's outcome:
- Blues blow another 3 goal lead.
- "This is Blues Hockey." (Final 20 minutes not guaranteed)
- Luvhockey finds a gem on Silent Jay
- It was those damn "bloggers" that made Lombardi badmouth Berenson and the Wolverines.
- Girl Scout
cookiesuniforms and hockey: A crossover that apparently exists.
- For the millionth time, Lecavalier (which I believe is French for "The Cavalier") is denied in a trade rumor. Also, the Leafs are in a unique position to take on high salaried players at the deadline. Pierre LeBrun explains.
- Somebody's saying the Coyotes' sale could be done by the playoffs. Averagejoe and I are hoping this isn't true. This will just make finding hockey news over the summer that much more difficult.
- Atta boy, Bryce. Salvador scores and helps the Fightin' Lamoriellos to a win.
- Radioactive Teddy Bear Zombies. Senseless video game violence is addicting.
- Gift suggested adding some hockey trivia. There's a big sports trivia dealy at Chaifetz Arena on the 12th of February. Here's some practice for you.
Averagejoe didn't find ALL of the old Blues hockey commercials the other day.
Averagejoe returns Monday to link you through all the blown third period leads of the trademarked Western Canada Swing.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com