It's nice to know that some things will never change. The Blues will always infuriate me and Brett Favre will always throw back-breaking interceptions that make me way too happy. Thanks for brightening my weekend, Brett. May you never change. Anyway, enough football, let's talk pucks. Links? Links.
- The Blues head back out to Western Canada for the famous road trip. Can the Note get another sweep? [CBS Sports]
- Guess we aren't the only ones who don't know why the team can't hold a lead — the players are baffled as well. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- I really love this headline. Tyson Strachan is up after Carlo Colaiacovo has been placed on the IR. [Peoria Journal Star]
- Rumor of the day: Paul Kariya is on the trading block. If the Blues do find a taker for him, I'd bet its for a 3rd round or lower draft pick. No NHL-ready players. [The Fourth Period]
- Alex Steen has great instinct. He just nose what to do with the puck. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- Your Sunday results. [Yahoo! Sports]
- The Blues are one of three games today. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Things are not looking good in the ole race for the eighth spot. [NHL.com]
- Former Blue Ryan Johnson writes a nice tribute to his late father. [The Province]
- Alexander Semin is not lacking confidence. [Japers' Rink]
- Cam Ward is the greatest goalie in Hurricanes' history. [Canes Country]
- I'm torn on this one. On one hand, Ryan Kesler isn't among my favorite players. On the other, he's trashing a Blackhawk. So confused ... [TSN]
- A Detroit Red Wings fan climbs up into the the rafters. Please leave jokes in the comments. [Puck Daddy]
- Marian Gaborik doesn't plan on getting into any more fights. [TSN]
- Some people (mostly cracka ass crackas) have a hard time understanding rap lyrics. This site helps those people figure out what the hippity hoppers are talking about AND let's those in the know help enlighten those in the dark. [Understand Rap]
- Where's Tiger Woods? WARNING: You may want to do this at home since I got really close to my monitor trying to find Eldrick. [Buzzfeed]
- This might come in handy around these parts. Although, it says in Swedish is "javla." Any help with that, Marcus? [Standard Madness]
From Cross Check Raise comes a commercial feature Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malki, Sergei Gonchar and ... actors as the St. Louis Blues. Nice to see the Blues on TV ... I guess.
Ignore the French and enjoy.