It's cold again. Mother Nature is a bitch.
- Blues win! Oh, Canada ... why is this team good in Great White North? [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Davis Payne gets some NHL.com love. [NHL.com]
- A Payne pun in the lede? You betcha. Davis Payne doesn't make the Blues skate laps for being last to the huddle. That and other things as Payne gets T-Dot love. [Toronto Sun]
- The Blues love Peoria. [Peoria Journal Star]
- Have you heard David Backes is fighting Olympians? Well he was. [Toronto Sun]
- Old man Keith Tkachuk still has some life left in his old bones. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Penguins, Blues and Canucks all were winners last night. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Full slate of hockey for Tuesday. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Memo to hockey players: Stop biting. [Pensburgh]
- Man, I love Russian hockey players. They give interviews that I would kill to get. Instead, I get cliche machines. [Japers' Rink]
- Andrew Ladd responds to being called a coward. [TSN]
- Two-thirds of Canadians believe hits to the heads are premeditated. [TSN]
- Team Canada is already banged up. [CTV Olympics]
- Patrice Cormier has been suspended for the remainder of the year. [ESPN]
- A seriously extensive list of famous cars. [Regretful Morning]
- We all enjoy B.J. Crombeen and Erik Johnson, but these are some truly great names. [ManoFest]
- I don't know if I should be proud of sad that I got 8 out of 10 right on the "Lifetime Movie of Megadeath Song" quiz. [Mental_Floss]
- Art can be interesting. Who knew? [Cracked]
It's Cam Janssen day on the links. First we have the Blues' new TV spot. No more Jon Hamm?
Lastly, we have his fight with Brandon Prust. I think that's a win for Cam.