So does that mean that "Payne=Gain"? We'll soon find out.
Also, a big "fuck you" to the asshole Chicago fans who found it appropriate to get attention by clapping throughout the National Anthem so as to make noise and not pay attention. I don't claim all Blues fans are saints, but I don't think any of 'em pull douchebaggery of that magnitude. At least not during the Banner.
- New coach, old result. Hawks 6 Blues 3.
- Blues say bye-bye to Murray.
- As of 2 in the morning, the best I can find on the severity of Tkachuk's facegoal is on Strickland's twitter. He's headed to the oral surgeon.
- Miklasz: Vets are still accountable.
- Puck Daddy has his review of the Murray firing.
- Stanley Cup of Chowder has Miroslav Satan signing a one year deal with Boston. Their first sentence involves a Simpsons reference. I like them already.
- All the scores from Saturday night.
- If "Let's Make A Deal (Kovalchuk Edition)" starts soon, don't be surprised to see the Hawks get involved.
- Two reasons I'm linking to a Devils/Wild(s) recap: 1) Langenbrunner goes out and gets him a hat trick in the first game after being named to
Team USATeam America (Fuck Yeah). 2) 8 goals in a Jacques Lemaire coached game.
- Sunday's schedule.
- It's over man. Let her go.
- The 1900s will not go down as the decade in which we accurately predicted what we'd have, as a human society, a century later.
- I know we've got some history buffs here. Here's some good humor to go with it.
- This guy really didn't want to spend New Year's with his family.
I'm not going to have any better chance to post this ever in my life.
Averagejoe has all the links that are fit to print during the work week. Send your finds to gametimelinks (at) gmail.com