It's fucking 4 on 4 in OT, youhave to know that and at least attempt to stick with the guy trying to carry it down towards the net. Paul Kariya decides to take the Homer Simpson "Can't Someone Else Do It" Approach and stay high looking for a breakout pass. Let's take up a collection and see if we can pay off PK to play some D in the clutch. *Checks wallet* I can kick in 10 bucks.
- D'oh. Blues lose at home after an exciting goal from Andy Mac to send it to OT. I'm also on a Simpsons kick for some reason.
- DJ King is eager to swing his paws at somebody on the ice.
- Update: Phaneuf to the Leafs is a done deal. Jiggy could be completed soon, as well.
- Bob Murray won't be trading Bobby Ryan. So says Pierre LeBrun.
- Mike Green gets a 3 game suspension. Hope the elbow was worth it. Puck Daddy discusses.
- Jonas Hiller gets himself a shiny new contract. Giguere will either be traded or bought out. Unless the Ducks are into $7 million backups.
- Semyon Varlamov has himself a slick new mask.
- Hey Toronto, we know what it's like to blow a 3 goal lead to Vancouver.
- Lucas Krajicek is joining the Flyers. This has been your "Appropriately Insignificant Roster Move of the Day"
- Ouchees abound in the Sens/Canadiens matchup on Saturday. Cammaleri and Foligno bite the dust.
- Candy flow chart.
- LOLCat lingo boiled down the Conan/Leno timeline to 3 squares.
- Another flow chart. This'll help you pick a major.
It's cat and dog themed today. The first two are "Holy shit, this actually exists" videos while the third just has to be thrown in, even if it's been shown before. Wait, has it? Eh, fuck it.
Averagejoe returns for the Monday to Friday linkage after his exclusive 3 year tour of Europe, Scandinavia, and the sub-continent.
Prospect Sundays on deck for today.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com if you have a video or link to pass along. We'll love you forever and still respect you in the morning.