My toilet broke late Sunday. I can't use it until the plumber comes tomorrow. Not good times. This has nothing to do with the links, I just felt like sharing because we're all friends here.
- Davis Payne is a young dude — apparently that's what is in right now. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Headline: Murray's tough approach may have alienated young Blues -- Could've fooled me. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Keith Tkachuk lost some teeth scoring Saturday night. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- The rink tours certainly came at an odd time for the franchise. I'm sure everyone completely ignored the coaching situation when interacting with the players. [Blues]
- When I grow up, I want to be like [STLtoday] .
- Scores. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Sigh. All season long, the NHL has had a ton of games on Monday night to compete with football. With no MNF tonight, the NHL responds with two games. [Yahoo! Sports]
- The Blues and Red Wings have scored the same amount of goals. That and other things can be found in the Monday standings. Not a lot of good news for Blues fans.[NHL.com]
- It's on: Team Canada vs. Team America for the WJHC. Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. St. Louis time. The gold medal is on the line. [TSN]
- The Oilers had a hell of a New Year's party. [TSN]
- The Winter Classic gets a grade. I'd give it high marks. [ESPN]
- 2009 will be remembered as the year a lot of famous folks died. Who will die in 2010? My money is Carrot Top. [Holy Taco]
- According to this Web site, a janitor drew this picture. Makes me proud to be a former janitor. [Buzzfeed]
- Twilight fans are fucking crazy. [Film Drunk]
Poor College Student started it yesterday, I'm continuing it today. Yes friends, it's Pain/Payne week on Game Time. Enjoy.
That's it. Gametimelinks(at)gmail.com. Now I'm off to find somewhere to poo. Fun.