One week from today, we will be one day away from the start of the season. Can. Not. Wait.
- The Blues beat the Blackhawks in a preseason content. It doesn't count, but it's always good to beat Chicago. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Jaroslav Halak is good. [BND]
- Ben Bishop is going to Peoria. Hey kid, thanks for being awesome now hit the road. [PJ Star]
- Charles Glen is awesome. [KPLR]
- I preview the Blues goaltending and defense for SBNSTL. It's long and boring. Enjoy. [SBNSTL]
- From CCR: Mike Weaver and Barret Jackman get some PK love. [NHL Hot Stove]
- T.J. Oshie wants to score more this year. Good plan, Osh. I also want you you to score more this year. I'm glad we have similar goals. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Jeremy Rutherford's weekly chat answers. [JR Live]
- New SBNation blog Fantasy Hockey Scouts breaks down a blogger league. [Fantasy Hockey Scouts]
- A closer look at hockey cliches. [From the Rink]
- Sheldon Souray and Martin Gerber have been placed on waivers by the Oilers. [TSN]
- Former Habs and Pens coach Michel Therrien is now a scout with the Wild. [TSN]
- Jordan Staal's foot is still really messed up. He will be out for a while. [TSN]
- The Blackhawks cup rings are pretty low key. [Puck Daddy]
- Justin Bourne looks at playing with injuries. [Puck Daddy]
- Turning some old electronics and stuff into cool things like mailboxes and tissue dispensers. [Unreality]
- Most plastic army are useless (except for the parachute guys). Some or more useless than others. [Buzzfeed]
- Some great tattoos here, and some truly awful. No way the Zack Attack tat won't regret that ... now. [theCHIVE]
- Darkwing Duck is a solid choice for classic Disney Channel songs. Duck Tales, however, is way too low. [Buzzfeed]
Two white guys tell the history of rap, with help from the roots.
That's it for me. Send emails to gametimelinks(at)gmail.com. Poor College Student will be checking them. He's nice and likes email.