It's nice when the off-day features write themselves.
- From my source at FSN The Blues are being dicked around by FSN to show more meaningless college football. If you care about Kansas/Kansas State I don't want to know you. [Fox Sports]
- David Backes and I both love dogs. We could totally be best friends. [KTVI]
- The Blues are bonding by throwing punches. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Matt D'Agostini is trying to make a name for himself and not just be the due the Blues got in that minor deal. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- A cool video preview for the Blues. It's nice to hear T.J. Oshie say he's maturing off the ice. [Morning Skate]
- Niklas Hjalmarsson is getting a two-game vacation for his hit on Jason Pominville. [TSN]
- The NHLPA is looking at the Devils and their roster issues. [TSN]
- From Healthy Scratch: The Devils are the way they are because they trusted Lou. [Yahoo! Sports]
- It looks like, the Devils are going to be playing a few men down down for a while. [In Lou We Trust]
- James Wisniewski is getting two games off for being funny. [TSN]
- The Wings have lost an old, veteran defenseman. Not that one, the other one. [TSN]
- Jeff Finger is on waivers. [TSN]
- The DISH/FSN fiasco isn't just a local issue. [Five for Howling]
- Scores.[Yahoo! Sports]
- Schedule. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Fortune cookies provide endless entertainment. My favorite? You look pretty.[Fortune Cookie Fail Blog]
- From Ryan: Chad Ochocinco is not a smart man. [Miami News]
- Did you know Michael J. Fox wasn't the original Marty McFly? It's true. [Film Drunk]
- Some people really go above and beyond when carving pumpkins. I usually just got with the whole two triangle eyes and jacked up mouth look. [theCHIVE]
Paperwork Ninja has some Jr. Blues fight videos to share.
And finally, the Blues 2010-11 intro video. I shouldn't have laughed as much as I did. Payne writing and looking to the camera, Halak as "Big Papa", the whole thing is intentional comedy.
And that'll do it for the links today. gametimelinks(at)gmail.com