I'd much rather talk about a 3-0 start if you catch my drift. Note: Sorry for the delay, I tired to publish these on Friday.
- The Blues take on the Predators tonight. [Blues]
- The Blues aren't getting too excited about the 2-0 start. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- With 80 games left, what does the 2-0 start really mean. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- More love for Matt D'Agostini. It's nice to have a fourth-line player who isn't a waste of space. [BND]
- From CCR: The top-10 James Wisniewski excuses. Why is this Blues news? Read No. 1 to find out. [Pro Sports Blogging]
- Kirk Maltby is done in Detroit. Wings' fans will miss him. Blues' fans won't. At all. [Winging It In Motown]
- Does winning faceoffs lead to winning games? Maybe. [Defending Big D]
- The Devils are going to be whole again thanks to Brian Rolston's injury. [Puck Daddy]
- Buffalo thinks Niklas Hjalmarsson got off a little easy with his two-game suspension. [TSN]
- Already a dozen NHLers are having concussion issues. [TSN]
- Scores. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Schedule. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Spider-Man meets Calvin and Hobbes in a pretty well-done comic. [Comics Alliance]
- A collection of Chilean miner jokes. [Buzzfeed]
- A site devoted to hamburgers is something I can get behind. [Everything Burger]
- I know we have some Star Wars nerds around here (not Brad Lee who doesn't know the difference between Grand Moff Tarkin and Admiral Ackbar), so they may enjoy these "Empire Strikes Back" pics. [Unreality]
Remember Monday's game? That was awesome. We need a gif of the David Perron celebration.
CCR's road music will be up later today and, of course, the GDT. Thursday is gonna be a good day.