Have fun with the move, AverageJoe. Living in St. Peters better mean there's more Link Rat Summits.
With beer. Lots of beer.
- 7:30 tonight against Dallas. Wouldn't want to get in the way of baseball now, would we? [Post Dispatch]
- Your source for all things concerning The Fox Sports-MW/Dish Network Debacle [Get What I Paid For]
- The Leafs can't lose. What the hell? [PPP]
- Reading this feature on why one starter and a backup is better than a 1A and 1B tandem makes me appreciate Ty Conklin even more. [Puck Daddy]
- Down Goes Brown with other ways to watch the bottom line. [DGB]
- Marian Gaborik left last night's game with an injury. Act surprised. [TSN]
- FrankenJersey's and others in this edition of Jersey Fouls. [Puck Daddy]
- Gary Roberts has been hired by the Dallas Stars to kick people younger than he is into shape. [TSN]
- Just like we saw 6 months ago and maybe a year before that, the Coyotes ownership saga is nearing an end. [Five For Howling]
- Scores. [TSN]
- Congrats, Joe. You're on your way put of Hannibal. Let's celebrate with an essay full of red ink that rags on, among other things, Mark Twain. [Essay]
- Solutions for everyday awkward situations. [Collegehumor]
Captain Roboto seems to be picking up his meaner side through these first few games. Maybe we'll see one of these again.
I don't know if you've ever heard of such a thing, but we do some pretty damn good GDTs around here. Check it out later.
And CCR's Road Music, too.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com