Let me double check that. Yep. Chicago comes here tonight. All that stuff about bantering with the Hawks fans from Monday still applies.
- Could all that patience with Pietrangelo be paying off? Might fans who jumped at the opportunity to label him a bust be full of shit? Read on to find out. [Post-Dispatch]
- 7PM. Blues/Hawks. Fuckin' A, man. [Post-Dispatch]
- Cam could be back at the end of the month. [Blues]
- Matt Moulson reminds us why NHLers are the shit. [Puck Daddy]
- If you're considering Gamecenter, take a look at one opinion piece over at Dominik's establishment. [Lighthouse Hockey]
- Mayo Clinic wants all hits to the head banned. Good luck with that.[Puck Daddy]
- Guy Lafleur will continue on as a Montreal team ambassador. [TSN]
- Teary-eyed analyst Jeremy Roenick is in the US Hockey Hall of Fame.[ESPN]
- The voice of reason, Mike Milbury, defends Rick Rypien. [Puck Daddy]
- Damn the final stretch, the Rangers season is hinging on October, according to Pierre LeBrun. [ESPN]
- Scores. [TSN]
- Crocodile gets loose on a plane. Where's Sam Jack when you need him? [Telegraph UK]
- Never too early to start contemplating how to prepare your Thanksgiving turkey. [Mental Floss]
- Major problem with this list: Mike Tyson, Blades of Steel, and RBI are all listed outside the top 10. Rattle off your favorite NES games in the comments, sports or otherwise. [TotalProSports]
- Nerdy wedding cake toppers. [Huffington Post]
- Averagejoe brings word that he'll be bringing local news to the people of St. Peters with the people of [Patch.com]
The Links Department still loves Mike Weaver
Give 'em hell tonight, boys.
Joe is going to cover the weekend and then I imagine everything will be back to normal from there.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com