So glad the Blackhawks decided to go with the flopping fish Marty Turco.
Let's hope I remember how to do this ...
- The Blues beat the Blackhawks by not folding in the third. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Cam Janssen has been cleared to return. No word if this is the first test Cam has ever passed. [BND]
- Pens' coach Dan Bylsma and fellow accountant Davis Payne are close friends. [Pittsburgh Post-Gazette]
- No rest for the Blues. Tonight the Pittsburgh Penguins come to town. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Get to know Mr. T.J. Oshie. [FSN]
- Daniel Alfredsson now has 1,000 career points, and he did in grand fashion with a hat trick. [Silver Seven]
- Scott Hartnell talks. [Broad Street Hockey]
- Rick Rypien is going to miss six games for shoving a fan. [TSN]
- My favorite non-Blue, Steven Stamkos, picked up a hatty last night. [TSN]
- Tie Domi's kid is not much of a fighter. [TSN]
- Friday night scores. [Yahoo!]
- A woman has built a replica of the Ninja Turtles van. It is awesome. [Jalopnik]
- A crocodile on a plane get loose and killed 19 people. This really happened. [Film Drunk]
- Ten things about Jägermeister you should know. I think Jager is the offiical shot of Game Time. [The Bachelor Guy]
David Perron is good at hockey.
BluesfanfromNE wants everyone to get ready for the Penguins tonight. Personally, I like Sidney — rather I respect his game, but this is funny.
That's it from me today. I'll be back tomorrow. Send some stuff to gametimelinks(at)gmail.com