I really don't have anything witty to write here. Sorry.
- TSN has the Blues
thirdsecond in the weekly power rankings. [TSN]
- ESPN's power rankings have the Blues as sixth. Please, please no one show the team these rankings. [ESPN]
- Jaroslav Halak is a star. [TSN]
- Roman Polak will miss at least one game with a wrist injury. Tyson Strachan will dress in his place. [TSN]
- Polak's injury is, thankfully, not serious. [Morning Skate]
- SB Nation has a breakdown of Erik Johnson's OT winner against the Pens. [SB Nation]
- The Blues have won 10 straight at home and are 4-0 this year. [BND]
- Barret Jackman is playing well, despite being born a few decades too late. [BND]
- Shocker: NHL fan thinks the league is better than the KHL. [Fear The Fin]
- An extremely thorough look at Sergei Kostitsyn's first Nashville goal. [On the Forecheck]
- Cory Schneider may be the Canucks goalie of the future, but the future isn't now. [Nucks Misconduct]
Rick Nash is out $2,500 after an ill-advised high stick. [TSN]
The fainting wonder Ondrej Pavelec has been taken off injured reserve. [TSN]
Dustin Brown is in some trouble after a blindside hit to the head. [Puck Daddy]
Rick Rypien wishes he wouldn't have grabbed that fan. In other news, the Pope announced he was Catholic. [Puck Daddy]
- Some warning signs use humor to get you to pay attention. [theCHIVE]
- This dude really hates certain words. He's a hater. [Words I Hate]
- A collection of creative silhouettes. [silhouettemasterpiecetheatre.com]
As I read Gallagher's rant on Haters, this song ran through my head.
I love Youtube. How did super fans make tributes before it existed? Side note: How much T.J. Oshie footage did this person have to go through to make this?
That's it from the Links. Be back tomorrow. gametimelinks(at)gmail.com