Good for them. Although now I'm not sure how to distribute all the eggs I bought. Hey Gallagher, any chance I can pry Tim Peel's address out of you?
- 7PM puck drop. Be there. [Post-Dispatch]
- All the info on the Halloween festivities can be found here. [Blues]
- The madness is over: Fox Sports and Dish Network figured shit out. [Yahoo! Finance]
- Brad Flick with your Thrashers starting netminder: Ondrej Pavelec. No Mason reunion or soft goals for us. [ESPN]
- Bernie Miklasz gives the Blues some love. [Post-Dispatch]
- On the Forecheck analyzes a bad play by Shea Weber, which led to Bergie's goal the other night. [On the Forecheck]
- More on enhancing experiences (not that kind) from Dominik. Show the damn replay! [Lighthouse Hockey]
- Mike Chen at From the Rink wants to penalize bad fans. Seems reasonable. [From the Rink]
- Graham James, the man who allegedly assaulted Theo Fleury and Sheldon Kennedy, surrendered to authorities at the airport. [ESPN]
- Fight video! Matt Cooke dares to dance with Mike Richards. FIGHTERSHIP! [Puck Daddy]
- Mark Giordano is getting paid to stay in Calgary. [TSN]
- Scores. [TSN]
- A guide to kicking ass a 10 year old. [Cracked]
- If Halloween with the Blues Brothers is wrong, or illegal in this case, I don't want to be right. [Smosh]
- I wonder what other kinds of candy look like on the inside. [TheChive]
- My all-time favorite video game series, Metal Gear Solid, has some Facebook updates. [Dorkly]
Campaign smear ads have been going on for centuries. And do not take this as an invite to turn the comment section into a political free-for-all.
See you folks tomorrow. Or at the game. Whenever.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com