So when does the Jay for Hart campaign start?
- Jay can do more than stop opposing forwards, y'know [Post- Dispatch]
- Jaroslav Halak: He's better than you. [Post-Dispatch]
- Your #1 star for Puck Daddy's Saturday is Jay McClement. The Jay for Selke campaign is noted in the comments. [Puck Daddy]
Danny Briere gets to spin the NHL Wheel of
FishJustice. [BSH] and [TSN]
- American hero Zach Parise's injury could be one of the serious variety. [TSN]
- Mellon Arena, Pittsburgh old haunt,is selling off the ice for $40 for a container of water. [Puck Daddy]
- Matchsticks and Gasoline look at Mark Giordano's shiny new contract. [Matchsticks and Gasoline]
- Pierre LeBrun talks coach's challenges, Stamkos and Doughty's incoming paydays, and the Kings potential pursuit of one of my favorite non-Blues player, Jarome Iginla. [ESPN]
- Cheerleaders in hockey: I thought they were the girls that got cut from basketball and football cheer squads. [Puck Daddy]
- Scores [ESPN]
- Each state gets represented by a movie in the United States of Movies.[Huffington Post]
- Wikipedia Freefall and why procrastination kicks ass. [Cracked]
Courtesy of Dan Dudley, we've got Marines fixing the red ring of death. I know I'd trust 'em.
He also sends actual footage of Jay McClement blowing up the Thrashers.
The Sunday links may be changed a bit. I'm toying with the idea of putting together an open thread with just some of the scores and a topic to discuss and then throwing the links up around 1 or 2, giving Prospect Sundays a bit more of the deserved spotlight. Like it? Don't like it? Let me know.
Either way, you've got AverageJoe tomorrow. Send him stuff at gametimelinks (at) gmail.com