Positive spin? Taken care of.
- Blues get stopped by a red hot Ray Whitney and his band of Coyotes.[Post-Dispatch]
- Power play goal: Sweet Jesus! [Post-Dispatch]
- Hockey Guy got Ray Whitney to get going with this article. And Brad Boyes scored, too. [Post-Dispatch]
- The Coyotes may have won the game, but at least St Louis doesn't have a damn thing to do with NASCAR. [Puck Daddy]
- Jeff Carter can pick up the check in Philly. 11 years, $58 million. [Broad Street Hockey]
- Andrei Markov has another injury to his right leg. [TSN]
- Things may not have been great over the past 3 games, but let's keep things in perspective since the Blues haven't had fan protests like this one in Buffalo. [Puck Daddy]
- Brent Burns will get two games for being a complete dumbass with his stick. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Vinny Lecavalier had surgery on his hand. [Raw Charge]
- Saturday's scores. [TSN]
- From UWWildthing comes the terrible news that Sens Asst. Coach Luke Richardson's daughter has died and it looks like a suicide. [Toronto Sun]
- Chris from Wichita passes along two links. First up is Paranoid Parrot. [TheChive]
- And then there's Hipster Hitler. You probably haven't heard of it. [Hipster Hitler]
Three winless games in a row requires some Conan to soothe the pain.
Don't forget that there's a plethora of Prospects coverage below alongside another brilliant look at just how goddamn good Jay McClement is at this whole defensive hockey thing.
Averagejoe is back in black tomorrow. Or he's just back. Whatever.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com