- Jaroslav Halak and the Blues struggled against the Avs. Not good time. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- The Avalanche have beaten the Blues five straight times now. Not good times. [TheLedger.com]
- Carlo Colaiacovo and Brad Winchester have returned from injury. Now all the Blues need is for Roman Polak, Barret Jackman, David Perron and T.J. Oshie to return and things will be A-OK. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Here's a collection of Blues power rankings. [Blues]
- Hockey Wilderness weighs in on the Colin Campbell. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Columbus doesn't suck, says Blue Jackets' fans. [The Cannon]
- A defense of stats. This sounds like baseball 2003. [Behind The Net]
- The Oilers are still angry at Sean Avery. [TSN]
- Here's the official story on the Tyler Dellow story about Colin Campbell. [TSN]
- The Islanders have fired Scott Gordon. [TSN]
- A 13-year-old kid gets a full sleeve tattoo. I'm sure his hobbies at 13 will transcend into his full adulthood. [The Daily What]
- Some tips on how to throw a good punch. I love the tip at the end—it's not a sucker punch if you yell first. [The High Definite]
- A collection of things people keep in their pockets. In my pockets? Work phone, personal phone, gum, a pen, my wallet and keys. [Flick]
I'm tapped on out videos again, so that means more Louie! Here's his highlight package from last year—fitting sine the Blues are playing like last years team.
Chin up, Blues fans. It's only November.