Sometime ago, my first laptop (the one with the wear marks from where i rested my wrists) decided to shoot craps and die a death. After 2 months of shitting out links from the library before closing hours, of borrowing other people's laptops, and leaning on Averagejoe to help me out, I've finally arrived upon the day where my new HP comes in. Hot damned if the links won't be marginally better from me now!
- This was mentioned in the comments yesterday, but in case you missed it, Barret Jackman could be ready for Wednesday.[Post-Dispatch]
- We give him shit over here, but Winchester's play has been noticeably better as of late. [News-Democrat]
- NHL (and society as a whole) needs to drop whatever they're doing and get Paul Bissonnette his phone back so he can get back to Tweeting. [Vancouver Sun]
- Ryan Smyth damn near had a goal in the closing seconds to tie the Senators. Should it have counted? Review the footage for yourself. Damn, that's close. [Puck Daddy]
- John Buccigross hits you with some quick numbers on the season for those too lazy to interpret stats themselves. [ESPN]
- Wonder where Brett Hull got all his media-savvy wit and charm? That shit is genetic.[Puck Daddy]
- Brad Richards to the Leafs? If all these words are true, it might happen. [National Post]
- David Perron's hero, Alex Kovalev, scored his 1,000th career point. Yes, Alex Kovalev is still around for some reason. [TSN]
- Good for Mike Comrie. That's a helluva way to spend time when you're a healthy scratch. [Puck Daddy]
- Not Jaroslav Halak (Carey Price) is playing his way back into the good graces of Montreal fans. [ESPN]
- Getting up early sucks. I make it suck less by listening to Woody and Rizzuto's morning show on the way to class/work/whatever. If you aren't listening to these guys on 105.7, I'm not sure what to think about you. They've even got our old buddy Fred (no longer of Dirt Cheap) reading a segment they call the "Craigslist Freak of the Week." Look at the soundboard and you'll get the idea. [105.7 The Point]
- Mariokart sex moves. We're really classin' up the joint here at the Links Factory.[Dorkly]
More from the music vault. This time it's Charlie Daniels. No, it isn't Devil Went Down to Georgia.
Stay tuned for the latest updates concerning the naming of Answer Man's Sugar Glider.
Now go buy tickets using that new-fangled contraption that Gallagher was jibber-jabbering about yesterday.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com