Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and their families today. Thanksgiving is one of the best holidays around—you don't have to buy gifts and you get to eat good food. What's not to love? I'm thankful that I have a new job that has literally provided me with a better life. This last month has been better than the last 22 months put together. Anyway, on to the links.
- Blues win thanks to Andy McDonald being able to find the back of the net. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Brad Winchester hopes to keep playing like someone who doesn't suck at hockey and Barret Jackman is back. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- The Rivermen say Happy Thanksgiving. [PJ Star]
- It's like the reverse of last year—can the Blues win on the road? [Round 2]
- JR answered questions. [JR Live]
- It's Thanksgiving. Get off the computer.
- Some helpful tips for you next stoning. Turns out, you don't need drugs to do it right. [National Post]
- I would love to have an internship at Dinosaur Office. [Dinosaur Office]
- I approve of this message. I consider myself a very courteous parker. Others, well they aren't. [youparklikeanasshole.com]
I believe we had a request for Alice's Restaurant the other day in the comments, so that's what today's video will be.
Hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving.