Not a lot going on in the land of the Blues today.
- The Blues' TV ratings are soaring thanks to the hot start. Just imagine how high they'd be in Dish Network wasn't run by morons. [Blues]
- From Cross Check Raise: Davis Payne is in favor of being able to challenge calls. [Twitter]
- From CCR: A tribute to goalie masks. [NY Times]
- Japers takes a look at its young goalies, Semyon Varlamnov and Michal Neuvirth, through the first 29 games of their careers. [Japers' Rink]
- Mike Modano is, shockingly, struggling in Detroit. He could've ended his career on that awesome note in Dallas and Minnesota, instead he went to Detroit and is pulling a Wilie Mays. [Defending Big D]
- Jewels From the Crown tries to guess the goalie rotation of the Kings. [Jewels From The Crown]
- Puck Daddy counts down the Western Conference goal celebration routines. [Puck Daddy]
- Dion Phaneuf was dealing with boo birds, and now he's dealing with a leg injury. [TSN]
- Former Devil Bobby Holik, who took a fat contract and did jack shit, says Ilya Kovalchuk's fat contract is to blame for the Devils' woes. [TSN]
- Zach Parise is going to miss three months. Ouch. [TSN]
- From dvdvrhs: It's Movember again. Raise money for charity by not shaving. That's a win. [Movember]
- The 100 most controversial tweets of all time. Basically, famous people being racist/homophobic or just plain dumb. It's fun to laugh at others. [Complex]
- This might be the coolest rape van of all time. It's so cool it might not even be a rape van, but a cool van. [Uncoached]
- A quiz for you on: Can you name these bands depicted in icon form. [The High Definite]
If Louie would just wear some pants, I might be a little more fond of him. Maybe.
That's for today from the links. Please send videos and stuff to gametimelinks(at)gmail.com. Or else, more Louie videos.