These long delays are brutal. I can't wait to watch some hockey tonight.
- The Blues, who have been crazy good at home this year, host the Sharks tonight. [CBS Sports]
- The one place the Blues can afford injuries is on the blue line, in theory at least. Without Carlo Colaiacovo and Roman Polak, the Blues are going to put that to the test. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Erik Johnson was injured at practice on Wednesday, but the official word is that he's OK. [BND]
- Scott Mellanby has been working with David Perron and Patrik Berglund. Oddly enough, those two have been playing pretty damn good lately. [Blues]
- Jeremy Rutherford will be chatting at 1 p.m. today. [JR Live]
Power Rankings from John
Reader John went scouring the internets for hockey power rankings.
- Fox Sports, led by the second-creepiest mugshot this side of Dan Caesar, has the Blues at No. 1. [Fox Sports]
- Sports Illustrated pegs the Blues as the No. 3 team in the league. [Sports Illustrated]
- TSN has the Blues at No. 3. Somehow they dropped a spot, despite not losing a game. [TSN]
- Yahoo!, for some reason, thinks the 7-4-0 Capitals are better than the 6-1-2 Blues. See—this is why I hate power rankings. They are arbitrary and pointless, yet they still piss me off. [Yahoo!]
- John Carlson, the hero of the US Junior team, is dealing with expectations and reality. [Japers' Rink]
- The Flames may be trading Jarome Iginla. Put him with some good players, and not Olli Jokinen, and I bet his production soars. [From the Rink]
- Brenden Morrow is having a fine season for the Stars. [Defending Big D]
- Ed Jovanovski scored a hat trick, the first in his 15-year career. [TSN]
- Sidney Crosby drops the gloves and throws some bombs. [Puck Daddy]
- This website is just a delight. People as cheese—brilliant. [CHEESE PEOPLE]
- Philosoraptor iis the world's smartest dinosaur. [Banned in Hollywood]
- The McRib is back. Here are five ways to make the McRib better. [Dallas Observer]
From hatrk219: The mystery of the Bed Intruder has been solved.
Blues vs. Sharks tonight. Be there or be here. You have no other option.