The Boyes deal is looking more and more like a wash in the long-run, since Boston was able to turn Dennis Wideman over to Florida in the package for Nathan Horton. However, consider the Blues netted the wrecking ball of Vladimir Sobotka AND enabled a former Habs netminder to beat them once more, Boston might not like us a whole lot.
Links may stay here in the afternoon on Sunday. It's a lot easier since there's usually three computers to type at after a good Saturday night out drinking. With the new GTPD schedule out, look for the Sunday Links sometime between 2 and 3.
- Blues win! [Post-Dispatch]
- The other side saw it thusly. [Stanley Cup of Chowder]
- The Blues will be back in action in...about 3 hours. [Post-Dispatch]
- No more DoanFace: Shane Doan will be out for a while with a lower body injury. [TSN]
- The GMs want none of this pre-game trash talk nonsense. [Puck Daddy]
- James Duthie references the wrong Rocky movie in an interview with Tim Thomas. It was Rocky III where Balboa lets the success go to his head. [TSN]
- The foulest of all Jersey Fouls. BLEEEEAAAARGH! [Puck Daddy]
- Dino Ciccarelli may not have scored all the goals that he scored. [TSN]
- Scores. [TSN]
Gallagher, since it's Sunday and all, sends along a video of one his favorite athletes for soundbytes.
Marcus gives us kittehs for today's video. Expect some dog-centric rebuttal from Averagejoe on Monday.
Averagejoe is back for the Monday to Friday links. He'll love you forever if you send him stuff.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com