If winning were booze I'd be blacked out by now—so much in a short time period. I'm not complaining, just saying.
- The Blues went to Boston and New York without their co-leading goal scorer and three of the top-6 d-men and came away with four points. This team is on a roll. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- For the first time franchise history, the Blues shutout the Rangers. [New York Times]
- National media is starting to take notice of the Blues' torrid start. It all comes down to one thing: Preventing goals. [NHL Fanhouse]
- Ty Conklin is the best player in all the land. At least for one night. [Puck Daddy]
- Ian Cole now has two games under his belt. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- In case you missed it: Jaroslav Halak is already in the Blues' record books. [Blues]
- Are celebrations bad? No. Just saved you time reading this article. [Die By The Blade]
- Chicago lost to Edmonton. Sunday was a great day. [TSN]
- The Oilers continue to have a good relationship with blogs. [TSN]
- ESPN wraps up the weekend with Joe Thornton talk and Zach Parise news. [ESPN]
- Truly anything is possible. Ladies and gentleman, it's an edible spoon. [Spoonachos]
- I wish I had older brother to give me terrible advice. Instead I have to just screw up on my own. [Bad Advice From My Brother]
- Sometimes movies don't follow the letter of the law.[Cracked]
The links rebuttal from yesterday's cat video. Youtube search for awesome dog turns up this badass dog.
Alright, that's it from the links for today. Be back tomorrow. Same Bat Time, same Bat Channel.