This team is a mess right now. The offense doesn't show up ... except when the goaltending and defense decide to not play. It's really frustrating right now.
- The Blues tried to comeback, but failed. Next time, don't fall behind 5-1. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- A look at why Davis Payne juggled the lines. The David Backes, Patrik Berglund and Vlad Sobokta line was a bright spot last night. [BND]
- After giving up seven goals to Chicago, I shudder to think what Alex Ovechkin and the Capitals will do tonight. [Blues]
- Defending Big D looks at the Versus coverage of the Stars. It can't be any worse than the Blackhawks coverage we got last night. Blackhawks color guy and Blackhawks sideline reporter with back-to-back Hawk intermission interviews. [Defending Big D]
- The Capitals traded Tomas Fleischmann to the Avalanche for Scott Hannan. What does this mean in terms of the cap? Click to find out. [From The Rink]
- The Canucks are searching for an unsung hero. My choice? The guy who has to play on a line with the Sedins. Being around those two weirdos all the time is a challenging job. [Nucks Misconduct]
- Pat Burns went out in style. [Puck Daddy]
- Movember is just about over, so let's look at the greatest staches of the last month. [Puck Daddy]
- After Pat Burns' funeral, some asshole decided to break into his car and steal a bunch of shit. This person will get what's coming to them. [TSN]
- Jim Kelley, a Hall-of-Fame sportswriter, has passed away. [TSN]
- Ghostbusters LEGOs? Yes, please. [GeekTyrant]
- Here's a website devoted to finding the difference between two things. It's educational! [Difference Between]
- An interactive "Would you rather." Here's one: Would you rather be a Hawks' fan or a Wings' fan? [Terrible Choices]
I'm living in world of darkness. I need a visit from Day Man.
Day Man-It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - watch more funny videos
That's it for the links. GDT and maybe some other stuff later. Keep on coming back.
(Send shit to gametimelinks(at)gmail.com)