Hey a winning streak. Those are fun.
- Three power plays and a killer PK effort helped the Blues beat Columbus. [BND]
- Over at SB Nation St. Louis, I encourage Doug Armstrong to not made a bad move. [SB Nation St. Louis]
- Vladimir Sobokta, it's your time to shine. [BND]
- Sadly, there were no soccer incidents before last night's game. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Silent Jay McClement scored for the first time since Oct. 30. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- JR chat chatted. [JR Live]
- Nucks Misconduct breaks down the penalties the Cancuks take. [Nucks Misconduct]
- The Flyers may have the worst AHL team ever. [Broad Street Hockey]
- From the Rink finds the naughty list around the NHL. [From The Rink]
- Sean Avery and Henrik Lundqvist are among the most well-dressed players in sports. Good to know. [TSN]
- Boston made some minor deals. [TSN]
- Ladies and gentlemen, 40-proof chocolate milk. Yes: 40-proof chocolate milk. [Adult Chocolate Milk]
- Here are 100 awesome pics from 2010. [TotallyCoolPix]
- The downside of Facebook: Friend requests from friends of your parents.[Buzzfeed]
Mr. Particle has found video of Eric Brewer working out. It's incredible. Always, he says the voiceover guy sounds like Patrik Berglund. I kinda agree.
Another link week in the books. Poor College Student will take you through the weekend. Send him your links to gametimelinks(at)gmail.com.