The headline may be a bit hyperbolic.
- Carlo Colaiacovo is home in St. Louis. [BND]
From the good DrFrankentweed: Jaroslav Halak talks equipment. He gets a new glove once a month. Crazy. [InGoal Magazine]
- Matt D'Agostini is a key player for these injured Blues. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Peoria releases the Cracknell. Adam Cracknell, Chris Porter and Dave Scatchard are back with the Blues. [Blues]
- News flash: The Blues are not as good as they once were. [LA Times]
- Jaden Schwartz's chances of making the World Junior team for Canada took a bit of a hit thanks to mother nature. [Calgary Herald]
- In Lou We Trust is not really trusting Lou much. [In Lou We Trust]
- In case you missed it, here's some coverage of the Big Chill outdoor college hockey game. [Western College Hockey Blog]
- Things are not good for the hockey team in our Nation's Capitol. [Japers' Rink]
- Jody Shelley will have two games to think about what he's done. [TSN]
- Dion Phaneuf will be going back to Calgary. It's a shame he's such a useless player. [TSN]
- Columbus is having some issues with cannons. [Puck Daddy]
- Well this well forever change how I view coat hangers. [pic]
- Some of the best protest signs of 2010. [Buzzfeed]
- Is there anything that rednecks can't do? Besides, you know, keep all of their teeth. [theChive]
Holy shit is this awesome. I really, really wish this were the real ending for what is sure to be an awful movie.
That's it for me for today. And maybe forever. I'll keep you posted.
Until then, send emails to gametimelinks(at)gmail.com