Guess who's back, back again? How's it going friends? I missed you and PCS has hopped into his Delorean and gone back to a time without internet. I imagine he's on some farm somewhere in northern Canada surrounded by a moose, a seal and elves. Is PCS Santa Claus? Maybe. Anyway, let's do the links.
Oh and, hey, the Blues won. So that's nice.
- The Blues beat Detroit. It's a Christmas miracle. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Here's how the Wings saw the game. Lotta stuff here that reaffirms my feelings about the fans of the Winged Wheel. [Winging it in Motown]
- Peoria is still doing well, despite having half the team in the NHL. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
T.J. Oshie is fast healer. Oshie was back on the ice and looked pretty good. [Blues]
- Blues players, coaches and broadcasters read "'Twas the Night Before Christmas." Cam Janssen is just a delight. Darren Pang, not so much. [Blues]
- The Devils canned John MacLean and hired Jacques Lemaire. God that organization is a mess right now. [In Lou We Trust]
- Jarome Iginla and Jamie Benn threw down and it was awesome. [Puck Daddy]
- That's all I'm going to link. You don't like it? Tough.
- Unwrap a special gif. It's good practice being disappointed. [A Christmas Gif]
- Thank you, internet. [Who's Pooping on Twitter?]
- Cereal boxes are only awesome while eating cereal. [Buzzfeed]
- I wish we could write letters like this in today's society. This Browns employee is awesome. [Deadspin]
It's Christmas Eve so it's time for some Christmas-related videos. First up: Christmas Shoes.
Next up: Eric Cartman is a holiday gift that keeps on giving.
Lastly: Have a good Christmas, friends.
Someone will be here on Christmas, but probably not. It's Christmas, you shouldn't be on the internet. But yeah, we'll have something up.