Blues/Hawks tonight. Anybody need help getting excited for this one? If so, get the fuck out.
- The Blues will have to play better than they did against Nashville if they expect to beat Chicago. Also, Backes is a point per game player since signing his contract extension. I likes it. [Post-Dispatch]
- Need a ticket? [TiqIQ]
- Links went in the can a little early last night (as they are again tonight) so here's JR's recap of the win against Nashville. [Post-Dispatch]
- Jason Spezza will be missing from the Sens lineup for an indefinite amount of time due to a shoulder injury. [TSN]
- Dustin Byfuglien gets debated and discussed concerning his trade and his Norris chances. [Fifth Feather]
- Wysh looks at potential headaches for the
New Year's Hangover CureWinter Classic. [Puck Daddy]
- Gallagher had it Fanshotted yesterday, but here's On the Forecheck's thread on Tootoo entering the substance abuse program. [On The Forecheck]
- Puck Daddy looks at the 10 most shocking moments of 2010. Better believe the Evander Kane KO of Matt Cooke gets some love. [Puck Daddy]
- File under "Wouldn't even be mentioned if Subban wasn't involved": PK gets into it with a couple of teammates at Habs practice. [TSN]
- When parents text, everyone loses. [When Parents Text]
- How Growing Up Stole Christmas. [CollegeHumor]
Since I was too young to ever hear Dan Kelly, I only have Ken Wilson to reminisce about concerning past voices of the Blues. Whether you take Ken over Dan Kelly is one thing, but I think everyone would agree that Wilson is much preferable to John Kelly, even if he has the pedigree for it.
UWWildthing has some more Christmas music. It's good until the new year and then the holiday music should go back into the box until next season.
Like Adam Banks said in the first Mighty Ducks movie: "Kick some Hawk butt."
Let's go Blues. Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com