How often will I get a chance to use that as a headline?
- Blues 3. Hawks 1. Damn skippy. [Post-Dispatch]
- If Teej is able to get back earlier than expected and the Blues can still keep up the winning streak, the Western Conference had better look the fuck out. [Post-Dispatch]
- Marek Svatos, welcome. [Puck Daddy] [Post-Dispatch]
- I imagine you've seen this Backes article by now, right? [Post-Dispatch]
- James Wisniewski goes from the Islanders to the Habs. Also, the Montreal blog uses words like "Rearguard" in their titles. [Habs Eyes on the Prize]
- Naturally, TSN has an opinion and some words about it, too. [TSN]
- For some reason, time-lapses of field conversions never get old. Enjoy. [Puck Daddy]
- Darryl Sutter is no longer the GM of the Flame. He still looks like a leprechaun as far as I know, though. [Matchsticks and Gasoline]
- Emerson Etem: Certainly not a fan of Buffalo. Patrick Kane and Lee Stempniak will have something to say when the kid makes it to the NHL, I'm sure. [Puck Daddy]
- Sabres have been sold, but it won't be announced until after Juniors. I wish other ownership debacles could be solved so quickly. [Die By The Blade]
- Ralph Wiggum, American hero. [Warming Glow]
- How to be a criminal. That's actually what this link is about. [The Smoking Jacket]
- The older generation knows more this than I do, but here's some of the classic-er moments from the Friar's Club Roasts. My knowledge is limited to that late night infomercial. You know the one I'm talking about. [Ego TV]
CCR with a winner. This guy tripped on acid and proceeded to rant. Normal enough, right? But what happens when his rambling is set to animation?
Weidler with a winner as well: The Christmas Remix of the Bed Intruder.
See what happens when you send shit in, people? You get internet glory for at least a day. Maybe even two.
That's all from Links Land. Apologies if a story broke after the 10PM hour and I missed it. I'll be doing them at my regularly scheduled time of late as shit once I'm back from trying to keep up with my family in Florida.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com