I watched LeBron's homecoming last night. Can someone tell me why this sport is considered better than hockey?
- GM Doug Armstrong says the key for the Blues is to get back to basics. [BND]
- Nikita Nikitin and his soft play are going down to the AHL. I know it's early, but he screams Sasha Khavanov 2.0. [PJ Star]
- It's not just Brad Boyes, the entire Blues team can't shoot the damn puck. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- The Post-Dispatch looks at who is the real Blues—the good team or the bad team. The real answer, somewhere in the middle. [Round 2]
- Davis Payne and the Blues have fallen and are trying to get back up. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Puck Daddy looks at the recent Forbes look at the NHL. [Puck Daddy]
- On the Forecheck suggests making an award for journalism excellence for Jim Kelley. [On the Forecheck]
- Even without Jordan Staal, the Penguins are still a penalty-killing machine. [PensBurgh]
- The Marco Sturm trade appears to have fallen apart. [SB Nation]
- We don't have many rules around here, but one of them involves linking to any story that mentions Matt Walker. Gotta keep Gallagher happy. [SB Nation]
- Brian Burke might be doing it (it being running the Leafs) wrong. [Pension Plan Puppets]
- Dany Heatley was booed heartily, but the Sharks were able to blank the Senators 4-0. [ESPN]
- Some of Pat Burns' stolen goods were returned to police. [TSN]
- Sidney Crosby is really good at hockey. Crosby beat the Thrasher 3-2 on Thursday. [TSN]
- Qatar beat out the States for the rights to host the 2022 Olympics. Don't know anything about Qatar? Let Spencer Hall enlighten you. [SB Nation]
- Is a meat Nativity sacrelgious? Maybe. Is it tasty? Definitely. [Image]
- Let's take a look at the history of several beers. [Gunaxin Grub]
- Some movies, like "Point Break", need to be recognized for being great. [Fake Criterions]
I think I can say with confidence that this will be Dave Scatchard's highlight play with the Blues.
Here's some tunes to chill with.
That'll do, kids. That'll do.