Marek Svatos, we hardly knew ye.
Shall we begin a remorseful episode of links? I say let's do it.
- The number 40 shall remain available. Might I suggest Adam Cracknell switch to a big boy number? [BND]
- A healthy defense has helped the Blues get back on track. [Post-Dispatch]
- Rutherford will be chatting today at 1PM. [Post-Dispatch]
- The Predators have claimed Marek Svatos. Plan the parade in Nashville. [On The Forecheck]
- JR's recap of the Blues victory over Chicago. [Post-Dispatch]
- Trevor Daley gets 6 years and 19.8 from Dallas. [Defending Big D]
- Cap'n Toews will miss two weeks. [Second City Hockey]
- Pierre McGuire does not know where certain parts of the body are. Interpret that however you'd like. [Puck Daddy]
- Osgood and the case against him for the HoF. Then again, if Dino Ciccarrelli can make it in I imagine we're fucked already. [Puck Daddy]
- Hockey and charitable causes? I'm all for it. [CBC]
- Sid's streak is stopped at 25 games courtesy of...Rick DiPietro? I'll be damned. [TSN]
- Trade talk is just like Christmas decorations: Both appear earlier every year. [From the Rink]
- Jody Shelley will feel shame for the duration of his 2 game suspension. As BSH points out, being able to get hammered on New Year's is always a plus, though. [Broad Street Hockey]
- The Winter Classic still has weather concerns to deal with. If the surface is fine, let 'em play. If it's worries about TV cameras and conditions for fans, fuck it. This game is being played in a football stadium, y'know. [TSN]
- Best and Worst of Hockey Media in 2010. Thankfully, Pang's freudian slip didn't make either list, although the hellabaloo brought up by others about the incident about Pang and PK could have made the "worst" list, if you ask me. [Puck the Media] side note: remember wordpress?
- Let's all play a sad song for these teams that have lost one of their top centers. Just one. Not two. [TSN]
- If I never pass up jersey fouls, I'm definitely not going to pass up Jersey Fouls Best of 2010. [Puck Daddy]
- Confirming what we already knew, some movies aren't scientifically accurate. [High Definite]
- Have some fun with the sand people, even if they frighten easily. [Gunaxin]
- Videos you should have seen in 2010. ITOLDYOUNOTTOFUCKWITHME!!!! [Buzzfeed]
GTPD with another submission. While I understand the sentiment of Antoine Dodson being overdone, I can assure you this concept has never been done, at least not to this degree. Cowboys AND Aliens? Sign me up. I don't even care if the movie sucks, this is one of those "Snakes on a Plane" types of movies where I'm going to see it even if it is terrible.
Another Link Rat Tryout tomorrow so you won't be hearing (reading?) from me until 2011. She'll bring the funny. And gratuitious swearing, more than likely. (It's not Carnie, as far as I know)
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com