I'm still pissed off about blowing that three goal lead around this time last year.
Don't fuck up like that again, Blues.
- The Blues won't get much further with weak defense. [Post-Dispatch]
- It's just the Oilers. We can beat the Oilers. [Blues]
- Speaking of defense: Welcome back, Cole. [Post-Dispatch]
- The Red Wings: They don't computer. [Puck Daddy]
- Curtis Glencross will be fined but not suspended for a cross check on Keith Ballard face. [TSN]
- The hockey crowd can influence a game. The loud son a bitch yelling "Shhooooooot" or "Brewer sucks!" does nothing. [Puck Daddy]
- More and more are piling in to watch the Predators play. [On the Forecheck]
- Sure, free speech and all, but the punishment doesn't fit at all for the coach who pulled his team off the ice. [Puck Daddy]
- Friday's scores. [TSN]
- Things about pokemon you never noticed as a kid. [Buzzfeed]
- No idea what brought CCR to this link, but it's good to know that St. Louis is in the top 10 of something that isn't crime. [Comedy Central]
- Answer Man is wondering what these freaks are doing out there, as is the rest of the sane world. [JuggaLove]
CCR with the video today. Random celebrities singing a Beatles hit? Hell, why not?