We're not supposed to swear in the titles. Then again, we're not supposed to do a lot of things that we do anyway.
Perhaps gratuitous "fucks" "shits" and "goddamns" in the title are what will cure this losing streak. Hey, at least I'm trying something to help.
- Losing is a bitch. 2-1 in OT last night. [Post-Dispatch]
- Copper And Blue's review of last night's action. [Copper And Blue]
- Vancouver tonight. Be there at 8PM. [Post-Dispatch]
- The folks at Ameren may end up getting a bad rep being associated with this Power
- Carey Price is making a case for MVP. [Puck Daddy]
- Pierre LeBrun looks at the Marco Sturm Trade That Wasn't, Brad Richards, and the ongoing Toronto saga. [ESPN]
- Even if he is tonight's (probable) opposing goalie, this Roberto Luongo bit is pretty funny. [Puck Daddy]
- New rules protecting against blindside hits are nice, but concussions are still just as prevalent as before. [ESPN]
- Yesterday's video now has accurate subtitles, thanks to Cracked. [Cracked]
- Better know your eggnog since it's December and all. [Mental Floss]
- PBR in China and Spam in Guam. Who'd have guessed? [Cracked]
- Got a ticket stub with a story attached to it? Tell your story here. [Stub Story]
- Dr. Seuss and Star Wars? Awesome. [The Mighty Adam]
Spectr sends in a performance that can only be described in one word:
Averagejoe is back tomorrow. Hopefully the Blues show up with a W before then.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com